We respect your privacy and all information collected by us will be kept strictly confidential and not be sold, rented or shared! We may, however, use your email address to send you information about your account, our service, or your use of our service. None of your personal information will be disclosed unless required by law.
Information We May Collect:
A. User-provided information
We collect information you share with us when you use BRIDGLI.com. We collect personal information when you register or signup, inquire or subscribe to any services, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, mailing address etc. (the “Personal Information“). We may collect the following information from you;
- Account Information. When you sign up for a “BRIDGLI“ Account or subscribe to any of our services, we may require certain information such as your name, email address, phone number, company name etc.
BRIDGLI doesn't process payments locally. This means we never collect or store any payment information like bank account or credit card numbers. It may be handled by PayPal or Stripe. PayPal and Stripe may process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means when the user subscribes to our services.
Communications with “BRIDGLI” Via Live Chat or Other ways. We may collect information through your communications with our customer support team via the support email or live chat options or other communications system that you may choose to contact us. Including but not limited to Skype chat, phone call, email, etc.
Other Information. The user may otherwise choose to provide us information by submitting our Service inquiry form, Landing Page form, conduct a search, update or add information to a “BRIDGLI” Account or use any other features of the “BRIDGLI” platform. We may collect any other information we deem necessary for the function of the service.
B. Information Collected via Technology.
When you use “BRIDGLI”, we may collect information about: Transaction, Usage, Location, etc. This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type etc.
We may use Google Analytics and other third-party vendors to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual visitors. This software uses their own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it.
Purposes of Collection and use of your personal information:
“BRIDGLI” may collect personal information for the following purposes:
- Make the website more interactive & to personalize user experience.
- To maintain your account with us.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors' use of our Sites, including mobile applications of our Sites
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Maintain a record of the service we perform and inform you of other relevant services with offers that in some cases, are targeted to your interests. If you subscribe or are otherwise connected to “BRIDGLI”, it will always be an option to unsubscribe or close your account immediately if you do not want to receive further communications.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including identification of when emails we have sent to you have been received and read).
- To protect the security and best interest of our users. Prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities and manage risk by identifying potential hackers or other unauthorized users.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies, including as is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (including subpoenas, search warrants, court orders) and law enforcement instructions and orders.
- Enforce agreements related to our Service and other legal rights.
- Enforce our “Terms of Services”.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we may process your Personal Information for the above purposes when:
- You have clearly consented to the use of your Personal Information, For example, we may seek to obtain your consent for our uses of cookies or similar technologies, or to send you marketing communications.
- We need your Personal Information to provide you with services or to respond to your inquiries.
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information
- We have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to ensure security and improve the performance of our Service.
“BRIDGLI” does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. “BRIDGLI” does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data:
“BRIDGLI” takes reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, this Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed below (where applicable), to the following third parties, whether they are located overseas or in the USA:
- To any trusted third party who assists us in operating our website or conducting our business, as long as those parties agree to keep this as confidential information
- Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties
- Relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency, to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority
- Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data
- When we have believed in good faith that, disclosing any information is necessary to protect the rights or property of “BRIDGLI”, including enforcing the “Terms and Conditions” and other policies which govern the use of our services
- When we believe in good faith that, disclosing any information is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others.
- We may also disclose your personal information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. The rights and obligations with respect to your personal information shall also be transferred to the new owner. In case of a change in ownership please note that the likeliness of such an event is totally unpredictable. Rest assured that your personal information will remain completely safe with us.
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. A web browser places cookies on a hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are text files that can be put on your computer or device to store / record information about your visit to and use of the website. Cookies can compile information about your browsing habits and can also enhance your browsing experience.
- To understand browsing habits on the Sites;
- To improve your experience on this website;
- To remember your preferences;
- To help us understand how this website is performing;
- To understand the number of visitors to the Sites and the pages visited;
- To enable this website to function properly
You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please note that, by not accepting cookies, you might not be able to use all functionality of this site or its services.
Protection of Your information:
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal user data and other information transmitted to us. We take all reasonable and necessary steps to protect the information provided by you from unauthorized access. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. Employees and/ or any person dealing with your information are obliged to maintain confidentiality. We also use SSL and firewalling where applicable to protect the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
“BRIDGLI” reserves the right to disclose users' Personal Information or other information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site. To the best of our knowledge, “BRIDGLI”, does not retain share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
You may opt out of receiving emails and other messages from “BRIDGLI” by following the instructions in those messages.
Change of personal information:
If users want to change or access their Personal Information, the user may do so on the Site under user's Profile. To protect user's privacy and security, “BRIDGLI” may verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information and/or Property Information.
While “BRIDGLI”, takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, expressed, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information.
Under no circumstances will “BRIDGLI” be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or other damages, arising out of or in any way connected with a third party's unauthorized access to your personal information, the property information or any other user provided information regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, strict liability, tort or other theories or liability, and also regardless of whether “BRIDGLI” was given actual or constructive notice that damages were possible.
We endorse and comply with the requirement of The Spam Control Act, 2007 and other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws. If you subscribe or are connected with “BRIDGLI”, it will always be an option to unsubscribe or close your account immediately.
We take children's privacy seriously. Our website complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of majority. If we become aware that a child under age of majority has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Third Party Links Policy:
Any links to third party websites on our Sites or in our emails are provided for your interest and convenience only. These websites are owned and operated by third parties over whom we do not have control. We do not endorse, recommend or accept responsibility for such third parties, their products or services, their websites or for any information, opinions or views given or advice provided by such third. “BRIDGLI” is not liable for the privacy practices or the content of such external websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Third-party ad servers or ad networks commonly use technology in their respective advertisements and links that appear on “BRIDGLI” and which are sent directly to your browser. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. Other technologies (such as cookies, Web Beacons) may also be used by our site's third-party ad networks to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see on the site.
We don't track you on a personal level and never sell your personal data. We may track how visiotrs interact with our site in order to improve it. We monitor general traffic, usage activity, site performance and utilize common analytic tools so that we can improve your experience. We do not connect any of this data with you personally. We never sell or share any personally identifiable information unless required to do so by law.
In the event that the modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change. For example, we may send a message to your email address or generate a pop-up or similar notification when you access the Service for the first time after such material changes are made.
Your Personal Data Rights and Choices:
You may, of course, decline to submit information through the “BRIDGLI” Platform, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within the “BRIDGLI” Platform about you, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings.
- Right to access: the right to request copies of your personal information from us;
- Right to correct: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems;
- Right to restrict our use of your information: the right to 'block' us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information;
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling to inform our market research and customer demographics